Monday, February 4, 2013

Small Mistakes

A man  was working far away from his family, he left his wife behind.
One day he wrote a letter to his wife, and forgot one single letter 'e' and the whole meaning changed and it caused serious problem. 
 He meant to write like this....
' I am really missing you my dear wife, I wish you were here...'
Instead he wrote, 'I am really missing you my dear wife, I wish you were her....'  

See How Small Mistakes can cause dispute in the family. 


.......................................

A baker was asked to print 1st John 4:18 on a wedding cake but he forgot and printed John 4:18 leaving out the word'1st'.

1st John 4:18 reads "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

John 4:18 reads "For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband:....."

What would you do if you were the owner?

Be blessed and remember small mistakes are not all that small.

No comments:

Post a Comment