Monday, December 13, 2010

A Conversation between a Software Engineer and His Wife.


Husband - Hey dear, I am logged in.

Wife - Would you like to have some snacks?

Husband - Hard disk full.



Wife - Have you brought the saree.


Husband - Bad command or file name.


Wife - But I told you about it in the morning.


Husband - Erroneous syntax, abort, retry, cancel.


Wife - Hae bhagwan! Forget it, where's your salary.


Husband - File in use, read only, try after some time. 


Wife - At least give me your credit card, I can do some shopping.


Husband - Sharing violation, access denied.


Wife - I made a mistake in marrying you!


Husband - Data type mismatch.


Wife - You are useless.


Husband - By default.


Wife - Who was there with you in the car this morning?


Husband - System unstable; press ctrl, alt, del to Reboot.


Wife - What is the relation between you & your receptionist?


Husband - The only user with write permission.


Wife - What is my value in your life?


Husband - Unknown virus detected.


Wife - Do you love me or your computer?


Husband - Too many parameters.


Wife - I will go to my dad's house.


Husband - Program performed illegal operation, it will Close.


Wife - I will leave you forever.


Husband - Close all programs and log out for another User.


Wife - It is worthless talking to you.


Husband - Shut down the computer.


Wife - I am going


Husband - Its now safe to turn off your computer.


--


  

No comments:

Post a Comment